Solavei – Are you looking for more information on Solavei? Chances are you have been seeing the name “Solavei” popping up all over the internet and wondering “What the heck is Solavei?” or maybe you’ve had a friend mention it to you and you are doing your research. Well you have landed on the right page.
What is Solavei?
Solavei is a unique name for a unique concept.
Solavei is the first global social networking and commerce platform that enables users to connect, share and capitalize on the power of social networks.
The Solavei Mission is to make commerce less expensive AND profitable by empowering individuals to earn income on the products and services they enjoy and use every day.
Solavei CEO, Ryan Wuerch, has a vision of positively impacting millions of peoples’ lives. AT&T, Verizon and all the big mobile companies spend billions in advertising, sales, and marketing to get our business. Solavei is taking the same advertising dollars to drive down the price for the average consumer for what they are paying monthly. More importantly, using the billions of dollars to pay for the greatest advertising vehicle known to man today – you and I. You will never see a Solavei retail store.
The Solavei Management and Leadership Team
Solavei has attracted a group of experienced learders that are aligned with the Solavei vision, along with a high-profile board of advisors including David Limp, vice president of Amazon, John Miller, chief digital officer at News Corp, and Sue Nokes, the former COO of T-Mobile USA.
- Ryan Wuerch – Founder & CEO – Ryan is a seasoned and proven leader with experience including roles as CEO, chairman, and key visionary. Prior to founding Solavei, Wuerch founded Motricity, a mobile data services company that he grew into a publicly traded enterprise worth over $1 billion, creating significant investment returns for investors.
- John Rittenhouse – Chief Operating Officer Chairman of Cavallino Capital, former COO of Walmart, Louis Vuitton, and Target
- Jose Rojas – Head of Operations Former JPMorgan Chase Payments executive, McKinsey & Co., U.S. Army aviator
- Allyn Hebner – Head of Finance Former chief accounting officer of T-Mobile and CFO of Motricity
- Rick White – Head of Legal and Policy Former U.S. congressman, attorney at Perkins Coie, CEO of Technet
- Jim Ryan – Head of Products Former head of Mobile Data Services of AT&T, Sprint, O2, CSMO at Motricity
- Robert A. McFadden – Head of Sales Former president of Viridian Network
- Maria Pinchevsky – Head of Member Experience Former VP of customer service at T-Mobile
- Stan Simpliciano – Head of Mobile Network Services Former T-Mobile head of MVNO/M2M, Naval aviator
- Larry Wallace – Head of Corporate Development Former VP of Global OEM and OS Services at Motricity
- Jason Genthner – Head of Corporate Communications Former communications executive at Dr Pepper Snapple Group
- Jason McKinnis – Head of Marketing and Brand Former head of brand and marketing communications at Motricity, Infospace
Solavei Products and Services
Solavei currently provides Unlimited 4G Voice, Text and Data Nationwide for $49.00 per month operating on the backbone of one of the four largest mobile operators in the country, T-Mobile. No contracts. No Credit. Check.
Mobile devices have become a necessity for almost everyone – professionals, business owners, employees, kids, and elderly alike.
What is so revolutionary about Solavei is not just the low price for a service we all use, but the opportunity given to the people to actually see their cell phone bill disappear, and even create a monthly residual income stream.
An example of this is if you tell 6 friends about Solavai, and they begin to use Solavei as their mobile service provider, Solavei will put $150 directly into your bank account. Additionally, your friends will be using their phones every single month, Solavei will pay you a monthly override on the mobile phone services usage from those friends you referred.
There are 3 membership options:
- Service Member – Subscribes to mobile services only – $49/month
- Social Member – Service member who also participates in the compensation plan – $49/month
- Social Member without Service – Only participates in the compensation plan – $149/year
When you enroll you have the option to purchase a phone or bring your own phone and purchase a SIM card.
Currently, Solavei offers the following phones:
The Compensation Plan – How do you get Paid
There are 4 ways to get paid. But first you have to understand that the basis of the compensation plan is a “Trio” – when you or anyone in your network enrolls just 3 people, you have a “Trio”.
1. Fast Action Bonus
As soon as you join Solavei, you earn a Fast Action Bonus (FAB) for Trios you directly enroll in your first 60 days. The FAB will help build your Trios, providing a solid foundation to your Trio Pay.
2. Trio Pay
For every Trio in your personal network, you earn $20/month, paid at the end of the service period (30 days after initial service activation or monthly service renewal), for as long as your connections use the Solavei mobile service
3. Path Pay
As your entire network (personal and extended) continues to grow, you advance in rank on the achievement path based on Trios paid for the month. Each band has three ranks. Advancing in rank earns you an increasing monthly Path Pay.
4. One-Time Path Bonus
As you progress from one band to another, you will receive a One-Time Path Bonus payable at the same time as the monthly Path Pay.
The Good, The Bad and The Ugly – Pros & Cons
The good news is that this is a legitimate business with an innovative concept backed by major industry players.
The reality is that this is a direct sales business which means this may or may not be the right business opportunity for everyone.
- Your efforts will determine your success.
- You have to generate your own leads. The company does not provide leads.
- Although the company provides you with a company website and video presentations, you will eventually have to learn how to market yourself and set yourself apart from others.
- Joining the wrong team can adversely affect your success. If you are new to marketing, you should carefully select the team that has experience and can support you.
There are many benefits to joining Solavei.
- Unlimited 4G Talk/Tex/Data nationwide plan for only $49/month.
- Low start-up cost makes it easy for anyone to get started in this business.
- Refer 9 friends and you will never have to pay for your cell phone bill again.
- Growing trend of peoples’ reliance on mobile devices and social networking.
- Company leadership with proven track records.
Solavei Review Conclusion
Hopefully, this review has been helpful in learning more about Solavei as well as determining if this company and business opportunity is a good fit for you. As a internet marketer, I am inundated with business opportunity proposals. I have been very selective in my association with various companies. As a result, I missed the opportunity to become a founding member until I completed my due diligence. I have determined that this was a legitimate business with a service that I am already using and I felt comfortable sharing. In addition, I felt it was simple enough for anyone to join, share, save, and profit.
So do you want to start learning how to generate a 5-6 figure income? Are you ready and willing to take consistent, daily action towards changing your life and creating a better financial future for yourself?
If the answer to those questions above were ‘YES’ and you want to join one of the fastest growing teams in Solavei Team 4G Prosperity then I look forward to partnering up with you in Solavei. Click here to Sign In and Get Started!
To Your Success,