What exactly is a Marketing Sales Funnel System?
The Funnel System is not, by any means, a new concept in sales and marketing – it is often referred to by sales people as “The Pipeline.”
A Funnel System is simply the steps you take a prospect through, from beginning to end, when seeking to capture their information so that you can begin to build a rapport with them in hopes of eventually doing business together.
Before the advent of computers and internet, an example of a Funnel System might be a Classified Ad that asked you to send a self-addressed envelope for more information. At this point your name and information is captured and you became a lead or a prospect; now the marketer has your information to continue to build a rapport and provide you with information on the service or product you were interested in until one day you actually decide to buy.
Today, with the power of the internet the Marketing Funnel System automates Lead Generation for ANY business. To create a proper sales funnel system, you must have the following:
- A High Converting Lead Capture Page to obtain your prospects information;
- Email Auto-Responder to plug people into and stay connected;
- Killer email messages that will encourage people to take action;
- a Back End Offer such an add-on or an upsell.
I have to admit, when I started my journey online, it took me awhile to figure out what a Funnel System was and WHY it was important to marketing my business online.
If you are new to the world of marketing your Network Marketing business online, you may be able to relate to some of the mistakes most inexperienced marketers make initially:
- Using a company replicated website;
- Going on sites like Facebook and Twitter and posting messages like “Check out my company and tell me what you think “
- Sending Spammy emails and long explanations about your company, it’s comp plan, the products, and a “Check it out and call me” closing;
- Sitting around waiting and wondering why the phone isn’t ringing and why you are not making money.
What’s wrong with this picture?
- If you’re using a company duplicated website, how will you stand out from the other 50,000 reps in the company using the same site?
- Why should I “check out your website”? This is not a really good way to entice people to take action. Figure out what people want or need, and provide a solution. Not demand they do something for you without even trying to build rapport with them.
- If someone does visit your company replicated site, how will you know? Is there a way to capture there information and follow up with them?
- What makes you think people care about your Company, Comp Plan, or Product? They don’t! You have to provide value to the marketplace to attract people to you.
Attraction Marketing is the ability to attract leads to you by providing quality content and information that meets the needs the prospect has, while providing a series of activities that funnel your leads through additional training or information that YOU provide, getting them to see you as a leader and an authority on the subject.
In order to implement Attraction Marketing methods into your Marketing Process, you must implement a Funnel System.
The Funnel System works like this:
Step #1 Marketing: Determine who your audience is, what they want and where they hang out.
Step #2 Traffic: Give them solutions to their problems by providing free valuable content that provides answers to their questions, but leads them to a call to action to visit your website;
Step #3 Lead Capture Page: Have a lead capture page set up that provides additional information, offering some type of bonus for them to opt-in to your website
Step #4 Auto-Responder Messages: Once they opt-in, have a series of email messages that continue to provide value, but consistently leads them to a call to action to go one step further with you;
Step #5 Build Rapport: offer “connecting opportunities” like free webinars, tele-seminars, local events, live events, free 30 minute consultation, whatever you can do to make contact with the lead to see how you can assist them;
Step #6 Primary Business Exposure: once you contact them, if they’re a good fit for your “ideal prospect”, then you can seal the deal and begin training the prospect so that they can duplicate the same thing.
Once our funnel system is completely set up, you have to begin implementing various marketing methods that will drive traffic to you, but you have to make sure that the traffic you generate is targeted.
In order to set up a successful funnel system, you need to ask yourself the following questions:
1. What am I selling and who am I trying to sell it to?
2. Who is my target market and what is it that they want?
3. What is my message?
4. What do I have to offer others?
5. Why should anyone listen to me?
6. When I attract the lead, what am I going to do with them?
7. What series of information will I provide to build a rapport with the lead?
8. After the lead has been funneled through my system, how will I make contact with them to lead them into some form of a business transaction?
I know all of these questions are overwhelming, but the beautiful thing about Empower Network is that they’ve already handled all of the above for you.
If you tried to do this all yourself, it would take months upon months, hundreds, if not thousands of dollars, and far too much time than it would ever be worth. However, with Empower Network, you can literally be up and running in 15 minutes or less.
Click Here Now To Get Your Lead Generation System Set Up Today
To Your Abundance!
Did This Blog Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate if you commented below and shared on Facebook!
Have Questions? Skype Me: DeniseJusino
Tagged with: attraction marketing system • Empower Network • empower network funnel • funnel system • gvo • gvo autoresponder • marketing funnel system • mlsp • my lead system pro • sales funnel • what is a funnel system • what is a marketing sales funnel system
Attraction Marketing • Empower Network